- "Optimal monetary policy revisited: Does considering real-time data change things?," with Steven P. Cassou and Jesús Vázquez, 2018, Applied Economics.
- "Monetary policy deviations: A Bayesian state-space analysis," with Mahua Barari, 2017, The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.
- "Asymmetric preferences and monetary policy deviations," 2016, Journal of Macroeconomics.
- "Are central bank preferences asymmetric when policy targets vary over time?," 2016, Empirical Economics.
- "Optimal monetary policy with asymmetric preferences for output," with Steven P. Cassou and Jesús Vázquez, 2012, Economics Letters.
- "How much better is commitment policy than discretionary policy? Evidence from six developed economies," 2020, forthcoming, B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics. Download.
- "How much output gap targeting is too much? A counterfactual simulation of commitment versus discretionary monetary policy ," 2018, under review. Download.
- "Commitment issue: Does the Fed have an inflation incentive to commit?," 2020, under review. Download.
- "Evaluating the effectiveness of poverty alleviation: Evidence from a linear quantile mixed model," with Zhineng Hu, Jing Ma, Qiong Feng, and Hani Mesak, 2020, under review. Download.
- "Do asymmetric preferences over monetary policy vary with time?: A Bayesian reexamination of the Asymmetric preferences hypothesis," with Ghislain Nono Gueye.
- "A Dynamic Decision Support Model for Characterizing Optimal Marketing-Mix Policies of Technological Subscription Services," with Hani Mesak.
- "Modeling implicit time-varying risk premia: Retesting uncovered interest parity using state-space filtering."